- A Github project for extremal set finding algorithms.
- A Github project for all-pairs similarity search/similarity-join algorithms.
- A Github project for the relsat propositional satisfiability solver. Due to several requests, I've recently updated the code & makefiles slightly so that it builds without errors on modern C++ compilers. You can click here to download the latest release (v2.02).
- The (long defunct) YouServ project page.
- Some of the data-sets used in my SIGMOD-98, ICDE-99, and KDD-99 papers. (chess, connect-4, mushroom, pumsb, pumsb*). The first three are from the Irvine machine-learning database repository, though they have been converted to Apriori binary format.
long_patterns.bin.tar (Gzipped and tar'ed data-sets in apriori binary format, 3.2M)
- Sorry, I do not have any bomb making instructions here.
Back to my home page.